[Product-Developers] Removing a removed "required tool" from genericsetup.

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at alterway.fr
Mon Sep 5 17:35:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

It seems GenericSetup keeps a footprint of tools that have been once installed in a Plone site. Unfortunately, someone before me installed a 'foo_tool' I can't find what component's GS profile installed it.

Even removing the footprint of that f...g ghost component does not work/

del site.portal_setup._toolset_registry._required['foo_too']

Is there any clue to get rid of that junk component in the required tools ? I can't install anything more in this Plone 3.3 site.

Many thanks by advance for any pointer.
--
Gilles Lenfant