[Product-Developers] Github collective feature request, auto add issue tracker

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Mon Oct 17 17:37:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 10/17/11 10:33 AM, Jean-Michel FRANCOIS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know why, it seems some addons have an issue tracker and some
> other doesn't have it.
>
> Is there any way to auto add issue tracker on repository on
> github/collective ?
>
> In an other case is an admin can add issue tracker on:
> https://github.com/collective/collective.picnik

I don't think we've had this conversation yet. Traditionally
collective/add-ons do their issue tracking in plone.org/products.

I'm not against enabling the issue trackers in the collective, just
saying it needs to be discussed first.

In Plone core for example, I spent a couple hours turning them all off
TTW ;-) (because we still use Trac).

Alex

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net