[Product-Developers] [Plone-developers] Plone 4.0.10 released (was Re: Plone 4.0.10 soft-released)

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:14:05 UTC 2011

at     http://good-py.appspot.com/ some dependencies do not have
version pegs for plone 4.0.10 yet like:

    plone.app.registry

is it save to use

    http://good-py.appspot.com/release/plone.app.registry/1.0b2?plone=4.0.9

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Alan Runyan <runyaga at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://package.enfoldsystems.com/windows/setup-plone40-4.0.10-5126-win32.exe
>

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Eric Steele <ericsteele47 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...Or today. Released. Thanks all. :)
>>

>> On Oct 13, 2011, at 8:51 AM, Eric Steele wrote:
>>
>>> Perfect. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll release it today.

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>