[Product-Developers] PloneIDE

Giacomo Spettoli giacomo.spettoli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:16:48 UTC 2011

On 13/10/2011 12:10, Tom Gross wrote:
> AFIAK plone.reload works on Windows and supports Python < 2.6, which
> sauna.reload doesn't at the moment.
>
> -Tom
>
> Am 13.10.2011 12:01, schrieb Mikko Ohtamaa:
>>>
>>> One could also argue plone.reload has been around a lot longer, so
>>> perhaps
>>> it makes more sense to move the sauna.reload code into plone.reload :)
>>
>> This would be effectively removing all plone.reload code and renaming
>> sauna.reload package to plone.reload, as there is nothing in
>> plone.reload which can be used.
>>
>> I am not sure whether all the orignal authors would agree. We already
>> had one discussion about the namespace and eventually settled in
>> sauna.reload.
>>
>> -Mikko
Please guys don't go off topic, it could be better to start a new
discussion for talking about sauna.reload :)*

*The topic here is this fantastic piece of software.
This could be the most impressive feature added to Plone's universe
since long time. I will try it very soon.

Franco, how long did it take (more or less) to you to get this point?
How long do you think will take to get at least to a beta stage?

Really (really!) good job,

-Giacomo

--
Giacomo Spettoli