[Product-Developers] request for product removal: ExpandableNavigation

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Thu Oct 6 15:31:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Kees Hink <hink at gw20e.com> wrote:
> Products.ExpandableNavigation, a product for Plone2.5 which has never seen a
> full release, can be removed from plone.org
> (http://plone.org/products/expandablenavigation). I've marked it "DISCONTINUED"
> a year ago.
>
> I can't do this myself, would someone do it for me?

I think (not sure) you can open a ticket for plone.org... unluckily
you can't remove it by yourself (I've also some error or two to be
removed).
But why don't simply make it private (there's something like "retract")?

> And after, i think it's also a good idea to remove the code from
> http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.ExpandableNavigation/?

If you have no code inside, just remove it, but if you have
something... leave it there.

--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul