[Product-Developers] Diazo and p.a.themingplugins problem - default page and space in URL

Radim Novotny novotny.radim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:08:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

... I had started to write a long email about problem with failing
p.a.themingplugins view plugin, but I found the problem meanwhile. It
turned into a bug report but I'm not sure which component should be fixed.

Steps to reproduce:
  - p.a.themingplugins with at least one view in views/ folder
  - rules.xml using this view through href="@@mytestview"
  - portal with folder and page. Page must contain a space in URL
  - everything works fine, it is possible to display both folder and
page on themed site
  - set the page as default page of the folder
  - visit folder so default page is applied at the background - this
traceback will be raised:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/Users/naro/.buildout/eggs/plone.transformchain-1.0-py2.6.egg/plone/transformchain/transformer.py",
line 42, in __call__
     newResult = handler.transformIterable(result, encoding)
   File
"/Users/naro/.buildout/eggs/plone.app.theming-1.0b8-py2.6.egg/plone/app/theming/transform.py",
line 256, in transformIterable
     transformed = transform(result.tree, **params)
   File "xslt.pxi", line 548, in lxml.etree.XSLT.__call__
(src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:120052)
   File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 280, in
lxml.etree._ExceptionContext._raise_if_stored (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:7959)
XSLTApplyError: Cannot resolve URI ./@@mytestview

Is it Diazo or p.a.theming or p.a.themingplugins problem ? Since I
didn't know there is a default page, it toke me few hours until I
realized it is default page and space-in-url problem :)

Cheers,
--
Radim Novotny