[Product-Developers] What needs to be migrated to github?

Rok Garbas rok.garbas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:12:08 UTC 2011

On 21/11/11 10:45, Jean Jordaan wrote:
> Hi Rok & all
>
>>> Is there a migration recipe that you could post, so that others can
>>> continue your work?
>>
>> https://github.com/plone/svn-migrate
>
> Cool. I've added that as a note to `index.rst`; logged as
> https://github.com/collective/collective.github.com/pull/71

published

> Can we change the "Website/Blog" link for https://github.com/collective
> to point at http://collective.github.com/ ?

hmm ... i thought its already pointing there .. i guess somebody changed
it. fixed now.

>> syncing is not possible. either you move your stuff to gihub or you leave it
>> on svn/collective (or you move it to any other location bitbucket).
>
> So migrated repos should become read-only on svn.plone.org ...

i would suggest that you delete them svn/collective. maybe just leave
folder with README_moved_to_github.txt there. code will still be
available if you pin it to older revision. and ppl know where to go to
look for code.

lp rok