[Product-Developers] collective.portletpage maintenance

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Wed May 25 10:35:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are creating a branch of collective.portletpage with additional
features but also fixing some bad behavior, especially with Plone 4.
https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.portletpage/branches/redturtle-proposal-1.1/

Howeverwe never found a good way to report bug and other for this
product. The is no issue tracker (there is no plone.org product at all
for this!) and the creator is Martin that (I think) is not following
the product anymore. For example there are also some 1.0 (trunk)
changes never released.

Can someone point us to a good contact? We are using this product very
often and fixing issue in every installation is becoming boring.

PS: if someone is interested, we are still trying to fix the last
issue: on Plone 4 the new "hide portlet" feature is ignored by
portletpage portlets (but I'm not able to understand why...)

--
-- luca