[Product-Developers] Product for sports club

Mike Metcalfe mike at metcalfe.co.za
Mon May 23 11:05:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have deployed a vanilla plone site for a sports club. At the moment I'm
using Events to store games and CaledarX to display the fixtures. But a
match is more than an event - it has players, officials, results, etc. And a
match also is part of a tournament for which one needs a summary of results,
log standings, etc. Before I start developing a product for this I'd like to
know if anyone has done something like this already (I couldn't find
anything on the web) or has any ideas on which direction I could take.

Regards,

--
Mike Metcalfe

082 903 8268