[Product-Developers] [Plone-developers] Dexterity 1.0 released

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Sat May 21 15:42:27 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 8:22 AM, David Glick <davidglick at groundwire.org> wrote:
> On behalf of the Plone community and the Dexterity team, I'm proud to
> announce the release of Dexterity 1.0.

And proud you can be! Be very proud! Let me be the first to
congratulate everybody who contributed to Dexterity development. It is
without a doubt an awesome development framework. It is such a sane
and simple framework and I'm very impressed. I've used it for less
than a month and was basically productive from day 1. I'm convinced
that Dexterity will have a massive impact on Plone's developer
approachability. A great deal of its success must be attributed to the
very detailed developer manual. It's vital that this resource is kept
up date. Finally I can be a happy Plone developer ;-)

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                   http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za