[Product-Developers] Getting a vocabulary from /portal_properties

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Fri Mar 18 16:08:44 UTC 2011

Hi
In a schema this is the vocabulary:
        vocabulary=SimpleVocabulary([
            SimpleTerm('image_mini', 'image_mini', u"Mini"),
            SimpleTerm('image_preview', 'image_preview', 'Preview'),
            SimpleTerm('image_large', 'image_large', 'Large')
        ])

I want to "drag in the settings from "image_properties", which are usually something like this:

large 768:768
preview 400:400
mini 200:200

____

So basically, I need to read the first word of each line, then add "image_" to it and hopefully convert the first letter to uppercase.

Is there a smart way to do this? or do I have to read one and one line, then store the first word  add it with "image_" ? etc.

Espen