[Product-Developers] Google maps products

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:42:43 UTC 2011

If it's for a simple maps app, you could just use jquery-embedly....

https://github.com/embedly/embedly-jquery

Shane

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Mikko Ohtamaa <
mikko+plone at redinnovation.com> wrote:

> Pedro Araujo wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone know of a product to use the most recent Google Maps API's
> > features? I was using Products.Maps but the Maps API used there is
> > outdated.
> > Are there any plans to improve the Maps product.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> Hi Pedro,
>
> We just directly embed GMaps Javascript to your own views:
>
> http://mfabrik.com/about-us/business-units/mfabrik-research-oulu
>
> What kind of features you are looking for?
>
> -Mikko
>

> -----
>
> Follow me in Twitter
>

> Download mFabrik News for iPhone
> or Android

Shane  ∞

Please Donate to Donor's Choose to help advance education:
http://www.donorschoose.org/

http://google.com/profiles/sgraber/
http://sgraber.tumblr.com/
---------
I'm so cool I can be used to prove Bose-Einstein Condensation!