[Product-Developers] Plone Crash Course

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Mar 15 00:09:02 UTC 2011

I think this whole thread raises a big documentation issue.
How is it that this question can still be asked? Where can we inject
documentation so there's no question that serious develop show be done
in the filesystem?

I know in the early days many developer friends being put off by Plone/
Zope being about unsource controlled, TTW code and I thought we'd
shaken that image :(

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: reducing duplication in the government web.
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75