[Product-Developers] zope.formlib forgetting

Noe Misael Nieto Arroyo noe at iservices.com.mx
Fri Mar 4 00:18:04 UTC 2011

I'm working on a zope.formlib for Plone 4. Validation works fine and after I
submit it (it submits to itself) the results are displayed below all the
form fields.

The problem is that, now that the results have been displayed, the
information I put in the fields is no longer there. I have to fill-in the
form again in order to retrieve more results.

How do I make my PageForm to "remember" the field values between requests?

--
Noe
PD: (Can paste code if needed)