[Product-Developers] Retrieve external users credentials

toutpt toutpt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:28:11 UTC 2011

storing plain-text password is a security issue by design.

I need to update it but I have done sth similar in collective.sugarcrm. The
authentication should be done on the external services, and you are supposed
to store the session id (valid for a short time period) that let the current
authenticated user access to some external resources.

-----
Jean-Michel François aka toutpt
http://toutpt.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/toutpt