[Product-Developers] Transform preview

Michael A. Smith msmith64 at zimbra.naz.edu
Mon Jun 6 23:21:17 UTC 2011

----- "Dylan Jay" <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:

> Does it work on an iPhone?

No worse than anything else in Plone does.

> Probably more a AT question but if I use markdown and then later
> switch to tinymce does it preserve the HTML correctly?

Yeah, that's a PortalTransforms question. The answer is no, because the data is not stored as HTML if you wrote it as Markdown. The transform is done on the fly. You could fairly easily write a product to do the conversion and then commit it, though. (It may even exist already, I don't know.)

-Mike