[Product-Developers] Transform preview

Michael A. Smith msmith64 at zimbra.naz.edu
Sun Jun 5 21:50:27 UTC 2011

I'm working on a product to integrate MarkItUp, a WYSIWYM editor, into Plone. For previewing transformations of formats like Markdown, rst, Textile, etc, it can make an AJAX request and use the server response if the server can do a barebones rendering of the transform-to-HTML.

Before I write views to do that, are there pre-existing views for transforms (if not all of them, than any of the main ones)? I searched through the codebase, but didn't find anything that looked like it would do that.

Best wishes,
Michael A. Smith
Web & Digital / Academic Technologies Manager
Nazareth College