[Product-Developers] Offline bootstrap.py

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at alterway.fr
Sun Jul 31 16:10:41 UTC 2011

Le 28 juil. 2011 à 13:20, Alex Clark a écrit :

Many thanks to you Alex and others who helped.

Karl provided the good pointers for the solution I needed. I made an "offline_bootstrap.py" that fits what I need, such I can make a tarball of the $BUILDOUT directory (built online), and install this tarball 100% offline. I just need to remove the "var" directory from the tarball such it doesn't delete the customer's database. at install time.

I'll blog in few about this solution.

Cheers
--
Gilles Lenfant