[Product-Developers] Grok cannot find my template

Mike Metcalfe mike at metcalfe.co.za
Fri Jul 29 08:59:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've created a product with a dexterity content type and a View. When
starting the instance it bombs out with:
View <class 'myproduct.myclass.View'> has no associated template or 'render'
method.

Higher up in the trace I see:
UserWarning: File 'view.pt' has an unrecognized extension in directory
'/path/to/pyproduct/myclass_templates'

I looked in grokcore.view.templatereg.py but I can't work out why it's not
recognising 'pt' - I must have a error somewhere else.  Can someone point me
in the right direction?

Regards
Mike