[Product-Developers] Remove dashes from shortname - override choosename in namechooser.py?

imran.azad imran.azad at bradfordhospitals.nhs.uk
Wed Jul 27 23:23:11 UTC 2011

Hi Giacomo,

Thank you for your response. I have managed to register the local utility,
I'm just not sure how to set it up in the class: This is what I have so far:

class Test(interface.Interface):
    def normalize(self):
        return self.title

However, I get the following error:
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 64, in __call__
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 54, in update
  Module plone.z3cform.fieldsets.extensible, line 59, in update
  Module plone.z3cform.patch, line 30, in GroupForm_update
  Module z3c.form.group, line 138, in update
  Module z3c.form.action, line 99, in execute
  Module z3c.form.button, line 311, in __call__
  Module z3c.form.button, line 170, in __call__
  Module plone.dexterity.browser.add, line 93, in handleAdd
  Module z3c.form.form, line 247, in createAndAdd
  Module plone.dexterity.browser.add, line 72, in add
  Module plone.dexterity.utils, line 142, in addContentToContainer
  Module plone.app.content.namechooser, line 49, in chooseName
  Module plone.i18n.normalizer.adapters, line 62, in normalize
AttributeError: normalize