[Product-Developers] Rename an object after it has been added

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Jul 27 13:01:27 UTC 2011

    *   Support general "behaviours" that can be enabled on a custom
      type in a declarative fashion. Behaviours can be things like
      title-to-id naming, support for locking or versioning, or sets of
      standard metadata with associated UI elements.

so look at the behaviour part of Dexterity, you should be able to write
your own behaviour  and activate it for your content type.

http://plone.org/products/dexterity/documentation/manual/developer-manual/advanced/behaviors

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/Dexterity-computed-fields-td3498400.html

this links can help.