[Product-Developers] approving a new product

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:58:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

when I add a new product it generally gets approved in 2 working days
(good job plone website team :)

I think that it is crucial to have a public accessible code repository
so that the reviewers can
have a look at your code. I almost always put my code into the
collective svn this seems to speed
up the process. (street cred may have another influence but this may
not be the case here as Héctor
has contributed some projects in the past)

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Noe Nieto <nnieto at noenieto.com> wrote:
> Ohh... I see.
>
> ---
> Noe
>
> 2011/7/21 Héctor Velarde <hector.velarde at gmail.com>
>>
>> no; you see an error because the project is not visible to anonymous users
>> :-p
>>
>> Héctor Velarde
>>

> --
> ---
> Noe Nieto
> NNieto Consulting Services
> M: nnieto at noenieto.com
> W: http://noenieto.com
> T:  @tzicatl
> Li: Perfil en LinkedIn

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>