[Product-Developers] Create new plone.app.page type

Maarten Kling maarten at fourdigits.nl
Thu Jul 21 07:53:00 UTC 2011

Hello Martin,

I already got:

-- person.py --
class IPerson(IPage):
""" my schema here"""

class Person(dexterity.Item):
     grok.implements(IPage)
--

And i am able to add a person type in my site, but there is no default
content set like the Page type and the edit mode is not the deco way.

--
Maarten Kling
http://fourdigits.nl/mensen/maarten-kling

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Willemsplein 44, 6811 KD, Arnhem
tel: +31 (0)26 4422700 fax: +31 (0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01