[Product-Developers] ComponentLookupError while adding Dexterity Content type

Noe Nieto nnieto at noenieto.com
Thu Jul 21 02:50:27 UTC 2011

I have a content-type made with dexterit (by using dexterity.zopeskel). When
I try to add it to a folder I get this error:

2011-07-20 21:48:38 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1311216518.810.275354527094
http://127.0.0.1:8002/Plone/++add++libroweb.bizrules.cliente
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 70, in __call__
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 54, in update
  Module plone.z3cform.fieldsets.extensible, line 58, in update
  Module plone.autoform.form, line 28, in updateFields
  Module plone.autoform.base, line 54, in updateFieldsFromSchemata
  Module plone.dexterity.browser.base, line 25, in schema
  Module zope.component._api, line 169, in getUtility
ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
plone.dexterity.interfaces.IDexterityFTI>, 'libroweb.bizrules.cliente')

I have a similar content-type in another package and it does not exhibit
this traceback.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

--
---