[Product-Developers] Plone theming: Multiple base_properties

ucalligaro u.calligaro at tecnoteca.it
Mon Jan 31 17:33:29 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have a theme, and I want to use it in several sites (every site has a
different combination of colors/images/etc).
I can make several base_properties.props - one per color (something like
base_properties_red.props, base_prperties_green.props, ..).
Is there a way to set, in my plone site, the right base_properties to use?

Thanks for your precious help,
Umberto