[Product-Developers] Member not deleted

Mike Metcalfe mike at metcalfe.co.za
Fri Jan 28 13:22:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with a plone 3.3.5 site (using remember) where a previously
deleted member has not been completely deleted. When I select Show All users
on the control panel it barfs when trying to get listing info for that user.
If I deactivate User_Enumeration on acl_users/mutable_properties, it doesn't
barf and it doesn't show the admin user or the prevously deleted member. I
found this ticket http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7948 that seems to imply
there is a problem deleting member's under certain conditions. What I would
like to know is how can I delete this member completely? I tried
MembershipTool's deleteMembers but that doesn't work because that user is
not in acl_users.

Regards

--
Mike Metcalfe