[Product-Developers] Plone product with plugin for TinyMCE

Rafal Zawadzki bluszcz at bluszcz.net
Fri Jan 21 15:46:58 UTC 2011

Hi Rob,

finally I wrote plugin with package for Plone, but it never worked as
expected (due to specific JS problems).

Anyway,

I found two problems.

After removing plugin product from quickinstaller - it is trying to be
still downloaded along with other js plugins for TinyMCE. Since I
uninstalled plugin and wiped out it from the disk - it crash TinyMCE coudnt
download my plugin files.

Should I prepare some unintstall procedure for it?