[Product-Developers] ZopeSkel plone4_buildout and deprecation warning

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Wed Feb 23 13:24:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 10:50 -0800, cewing wrote:

> Maurits van Rees-3 wrote:
> >

> > This says that with the standard installer you still get a
> > buildout-based setup.
> >
> > For non-developers that probably is a better start; they will get a
> > standard buildout setup and can tweak the buildout.cfg for minor changes.
> >

> precisely.  Thanks, Maurits.  That's exactly what we are trying to say.  Can
> it be clearer?  Nicer?  Sure.  Any suggestions as to how??  Let me know.

thanks for clarification! maybe we can add something like "if you are
not a developer, than...". well, next time, i'm working on the
tutorial-article where i want to use ZopeSkel, i'll think of something.

,,,johannes raggam

johannes raggam / thet
python plone zope development
http://johannes.raggam.co.at/