[Product-Developers] ZopeSkel plone template and PasteScript dependency

cewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 22 18:40:46 UTC 2011

As suggested, these are added to the plone template to support paster
add-content local commands for further development.  Once you are finished
adding additional bits to your package via local commands, these can safely
be removed (along with the paster-plugin entry point) and you'll no longer
have trouble with getting PasteScript et all installed in your product.

I wish there were a clean way to avoid this, and jjmojojjmojo is working on
a new package that will allow us to have local commands without the
dependency on PasteScript, but for now, this is an annoyance we have to work
around.

Thanks