[Product-Developers] Should KSS / Kukit run on Plone 4?

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Mon Feb 21 16:09:00 UTC 2011

Mikko Ohtamaa wrote:

> I am getting different Javascript tracebacks in both debug mode and
> production mode on Plone 4.0.2. I am trying to get some old products
> running which rely on KSS for AJAX action.

Some more info:

* The errors appear in the console on every page - doesn't need to be edit
mode

* However, on a page which is using KSS rules these errors seem to break
form_tabbing.js, resulting a broken Edit page layout

-----

http://twitter.com/moo9000 Follow me in Twitter

Download mFabrik News for  http://bit.ly/mfabrikitunessignaturemoo iPhone
or  http://bit.ly/mfabrikandroidsignaturemoo Android