[Product-Developers] Authentication plugin with three parameters

Andrea Brugiolo nick at linux.it
Wed Feb 16 12:13:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 05:39:00PM +0100, Maurits van Rees wrote:

> I at least know that Plone does something like this (pseudo code):
>
> [...]
>
> So if your namespace does not end up in the credentials, it may just be
> that your extraction plugin has not actually been called (yet).

Thank you Maurits for your answer.

I had a mistake in the extraction function: now I have fixed it and so
I have also the "namespace" value in my credentials.

Now I have another problem with different users that show up as the
same... but I may have made a mess with my users related folders in
the ZMI and... it could be the topic for another message.

> I have recently released this PAS plugin that also has extraction and
> authentication; maybe its code has some hints for you:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pas.plugins.aselect
> (also on the collective)

Thank you very much, I'll have a look!

Andrea

Andrea Brugiolo                          andrea.brugiolo at unipd.it
Universita` degli Studi di Padova        http://www.unipd.it
Centro di Ateneo per le Biblioteche      http://www.cab.unipd.it
tel +39-049-827-3688                     fax +39-049-827-3651