[Product-Developers] Version errors with z3c.form and zope.schema

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 8 10:28:06 UTC 2011

On 2/8/11 5:53 AM, noisygecko wrote:

[..]

> The Maps product seems to work despite not saying it is compatible with
> Plone 4.  But it only gives a map type to Plone.  Might be useful for
> something.

It also provides a 'geolocation' (or similar named) field that
you can use in your own types/schemaextenders.

That's what we use for, e.g., http://incf.org/about/nodes
(and other sections on that site where location matters)

There is also
http://plone.org/products/collective.geo.openlayers
which might be of interest to you,

     Raphael