[Product-Developers] JQueryUI history and futur and sunburst's !important

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:58:34 UTC 2011

I like the idea to have this view, we should do it supporting with &
without params, where params will override sitewide configuration. so
without param you load the site wide configuration.

@@collective.js.jqueryui.custom.js

Params are great for template use, but not for jsregistry because if you
don't know the params you can't take back the resource without knowing all
params. This is why I would like to see both supporting. In the same view
or not is not important, we can do it in two different views.

It is a good idea Luca, I like it. Could work on it ? fork the
toutpt-plugins branch and pull request when you have soth working. You can
find usefull code to achieve this in Products.ResourceRegistries

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Google + <https://profiles.google.com/toutpt>