[Product-Developers] status of plone get paid

Eric Tyrer etyrer at york.cuny.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:42:30 UTC 2011

can someone give the community the status of PGP? Plonegetpaid.com<http://Plonegetpaid.com> is no longer functioning and messages i've submitted to the google group don't seem to be posting.

We use GetPaid for several of our e-commerce sites.

https://giving.york.cuny.edu/
https://alumni.york.cuny.edu/
https://pay.york.cuny.edu/

We need some customization done in order to get reports working. Currently its difficult for staff to get any useful information on transactions plonegetpaid. Usually it involves finding someone who's got Authorize.net<http://Authorize.net> credentials to get some reports run and that usually takes more time then necessary.

I'd like to find out what effort would be required and cost.

 1.  better reporting on transactions - there is/was a reports component<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/getpaid.report/0.1.1> but i've never been able to get it working in Plone 3 so i've not tried it on 4. There are many depends like sqlalchemy etc that have changed.
    *   what was sold
    *   how much sold
    *   transaction id that shows the last 4 digits of the card # would be nice

regards

eric

--
Eric S. Tyrer II
Associate Director – Web Systems

York College - The City University of New York
http://www.york.cuny.edu<http://www.york.cuny.edu/>
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core - STE 1H14
Jamaica, NY 11451

http://www.york.cuny.edu/etyrer
etyrer at york.cuny.edu<mailto:etyrer at york.cuny.edu>

(P) 718-262-2466
(C) 347-393-6507

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer  - Albert Einstein