[Product-Developers] how to enable Global Allow in code?

Maarten Nieber maarten at usecm.com
Thu Dec 1 15:47:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

in my test, I would like to temporarily enable Global Allow for my content type,
so that I can directly instantiate it with invokeFactory (otherwise, I would
have to first instantiate a whole bunch of other content types that are
unrelated to my test).

In the pdb debugger, I can get access to getSite()['portal_types'], and I assume
that somewhere inside this object I can change the Global Allow setting for my
content type.

Does anyone know where I should look further?

Thanks!
Maarten