[Product-Developers] Zopeskel / zopekskel.dexterity questions and updates

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Mon Apr 18 17:12:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Mikko Ohtamaa <
mikko+plone at redinnovation.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1) Was there a Zopeskel specific mailing list ....

Yes, zopeskel at lists.plone.org, subscribe at:

2) I have been in contact with zopeskel.dexterity author Izhar Firdaus and
> he is no longer actively maintaining this project. Could this project be
> merged with main ZopeSkel? Those templates are very useful and even more
> useful in the future. This would be to set the best practices for Dexterity
> development. I hope we could share some template logic, so that you could
> for example use the same local command to add new CSS file or JS file in
> archetypes and dexterity project.

Take a look at the recent Dexterity group thread at:
http://groups.google.com/group/dexterity-development/browse_thread/thread/a7cd174fe350b3a5

I think we should probably put off merging zopeskel.dexterity with zopeskel
until we've got it updated. That way we don't have to have a zopeskel
release to update.

> 4) Was there web based UI for Zopeskel somewhere?

Joel Burton had one. I don't know if it's still up.

5) Izhar mentioned that Steve McMahon was hoping to have some updates
> regarding zopeskel.dexterity - Steve?

Indeed I am. See that thread for my thoughts.