[Product-Developers] Zopeskel / zopekskel.dexterity questions and updates

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Mon Apr 18 08:45:18 UTC 2011

Luca Fabbri wrote:

> BTW: ZopeSkel behave some specific issue tracking system? I found some
> other problem recently (wrong reference URL given when using
> archetype)

plone.org product page uses issue tracking and cewing has been maintaining
it.

Regarding archetypes skeleton:

I assume everyone would agree that these generated properties
(ATFieldProperty) should go away and we should promote using AT accessors?
As the field properties have had awful lot of issues with imagefields, etc.

Also the default title and description should be moved from
AnnotationStorage to field storage.

This has been discussed earlier (many years ago).

-----

Follow me in Twitter

Download mFabrik News for iPhone
or Android