[Product-Developers] Zopeskel / zopekskel.dexterity questions and updates

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Mon Apr 18 08:34:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

1) Was there a Zopeskel specific mailing list (I recall this vaguely, but it
was not mentioned as the project contact address in p.org). So I'll just
post here and you can grill me afterwards :)

2) I have been in contact with zopeskel.dexterity author Izhar Firdaus and
he is no longer actively maintaining this project. Could this project be
merged with main ZopeSkel? Those templates are very useful and even more
useful in the future. This would be to set the best practices for Dexterity
development. I hope we could share some template logic, so that you could
for example use the same local command to add new CSS file or JS file in
archetypes and dexterity project.

3) plonetheme_xdv template is coming. I broke all the tests and I need to
fix them, but we could probably have a new release soon

4) Was there web based UI for Zopeskel somewhere?

5) Izhar mentioned that Steve McMahon was hoping to have some updates
regarding zopeskel.dexterity - Steve?

-----

Follow me in Twitter

Download mFabrik News for iPhone