[Product-Developers] setup.py releases (mkrelease), plone.org product listing and Plone 4 compatibility

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Tue Apr 12 20:58:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I found out that Web and Mobile does not appear in Download & Extend
listing.

http://plone.org/products/web-and-mobile

I suspect the reason is that

* The egg has been release using mkrelease

* The metadata for the release does not state Plone 4 compatibility, or
plone.org does not pick it up

All other packages say they are "Plone 4 compatible". What do I need to in
order to announce "Plone 4 compatibility" with my package, but so that I can
still use automatic release tools?

-----

Follow me in Twitter

Download mFabrik News for iPhone