[Product-Developers] Releasing plugins to pypi AND plone.org

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Wed Apr 6 13:49:27 UTC 2011

Hi, no, I think the "python version is right, actully, I ran the command like this.

../../../../Python-2.6/bin/python2.6 setup.py register  sdist upload -r plone

Running it like
../../../Python-2.6/bin/python2.6 setup.py register  sdist upload -r http://plone.org/products

gives me "Upload failed (401): Unauthorized

(my product setup in plones "distutils" has "my.product" set.

Espen