[Product-Developers] Releasing plugins to pypi AND plone.org

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Mon Apr 4 11:08:11 UTC 2011

Unfortuantely, I dont know how this technically shuld be used, but from a "user point of view", this could be a way.

1) Product is uploaded to pypi (more or less the same way as today.
2) A new relese is published on plone
3) The "content of the release" is the pypi-ones

In other word, when (something similar to) setup.py is run, an entry is also made on plone org, but the file is "external", on pypi.

Espen