[Product-Developers] Changing a widget size

Gil Forcada gil at usecm.com
Mon Apr 4 08:33:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a dexterity type with a zope.schema.List field that gets its values
from a zope.schema.Choice which in turns get the values from a dictionary.

It works fine but since the dictionary contains quite a few entries (~40)
having a 5 rows widget doesn't help a lot when searching.

I was looking at how to add a hint to the field but I didn't find anything,
I just found that is declared on zope.app.form.browser.itemswidget.py

Is there any way to specify the size of a widget with form hints or I should
subclass/create a form on my own?

Cheers,

--

*Gil Forcada**