[Product-Developers] getObject of archtype_tool nolonger available!?

Dominik dominikruf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:21:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have upgrade a plone site from 3.0 to 4.0.
Everything works fine except one addon creates KeyError: 'getObject'

This happens in a template
             tal:define="portal
context/@@plone_portal_state/portal;
                         atool              nocall:portal/archetype_tool;
                         get_object         nocall:atool/getObject;
                         member
context/@@plone_portal_state/member;
                         mtool              context/portal_membership;
It seems getObject is nolonger available. Can somebody tell me what's the
new way to do this?
I couldn't find anything related at
http://plone.org/documentation/manual/upgrade-guide/version/upgrading-plone-3-x-to-4.0/updating-add-on-products-for-plone-4.0

cheers