[Product-Developers] Re: POI Email notification

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Mar 29 17:40:48 UTC 2010

Op 29-03-10 16:19, CrocTom schreef:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to change the POI issue tracker email notification in the way
> that only the issue creator and the person responsible for the issue are
> notified via email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Easiest may be to change the getNotificationEmailAddresses method in
Products/Poi/content/PoiTracker.py to return only the addresses you
want.  You probably want to notify all tracker managers when this issue
has no responsible manager set yet.

Alternatively, perhaps you can tweak some things in
the addedNewStyleResponse method in events.py, or the
sendResponseNotificationMail method that this calls in content/PoiIssue.py

Note that on the trunk of Poi (or Poi 2.0a1), which is for Plone 4 only,
this might be easier to do (but in probably a totally different way), as
I factored some code from Poi out into collective.watcherlist.

Maurits