[Product-Developers] Why don't I get full traceback with testbrowser test?

Suresh V. suresh_vv at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 10:16:16 UTC 2010

I am trying to create a Functional Testcase to demonstrate a Plone bug.
But I am not seeing the full traceback from inside Plone code. Instead I
see failure inside mechanize such as this:

Exception raised:
     Traceback (most recent call last):
       File
"/home/suresh/plone3/parts/zope2/lib/python/zope/testing/doctest.py",
line 1348, in __run
         compileflags, 1) in test.globs
       File "<doctest test_sv_txt[10]>", line 1, in ?
         browser.open('http://nohost/plone/my_folder')
       File
"/home/suresh/plone3/parts/zope2/lib/python/zope/testbrowser/browser.py",
line 224, in open
         self.mech_browser.open(url, data)
       File
"/home/suresh/plone3/parts/zope2/lib/python/mechanize/_mechanize.py",
line 177, in open
         return self._mech_open(url, data)
       File
"/home/suresh/plone3/parts/zope2/lib/python/mechanize/_mechanize.py",
line 219, in _mech_open
         raise error
     HTTPError: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable

Anyway I can get the full traceback? (Debug mode, verbose security etc.)?

Suresh