[Product-Developers] Re: Google Summer of Code

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Fri Mar 26 02:52:46 UTC 2010

*Raises Hand*
I will be enrolled as a student in a masters programme and am interested in
one of the following projects for GSoC.

a) Spliish – It aims at developing a simplified solution for the setup and
management of a zope server which hosts multiple Plone instances. GSoC would
provide the sponsorship I'd need to give this project enough attention. I
just don't know if this is something the Plone community is as interested
in.

b) A code generator for dexterity, this is based on the current GSOC Plone
ideas
   I like the paster approach and the most promising project seems to be
   collective.dexteritypaste. I'd want to extend this project further.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Martin Aspeli
<optilude+lists at gmail.com<optilude%2Blists at gmail.com>