[Product-Developers] Customizing preferences of add-ons (through plone.app.controlpanel.form.ControlPanelForm)?

Roel Bruggink roel at fourdigits.nl
Sun Mar 21 16:32:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> I have the need to customize some TinyMCE preferences within the
> setuphandler of my own policy product. TinyMCE uses
> plone.app.controlpanel.form.ControlPanelForm for implementing its
> control panel? However where are those preferences stored in general and
> how to manipulate them?

You can use a GS profile to set the properties, like
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.TinyMCE/trunk/Products/TinyMCE/profiles/default/tinymce.xml
.

Or if you would like to set them in code, just load the utility and
change the values like in
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.TinyMCE/trunk/Products/TinyMCE/upgrades.py
.

--
Roel Bruggink
http://www.fourdigits.nl/mensen/roel-bruggink

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Willemsplein 44, 6811 KD, Arnhem
tel: +31(0)26 4422700 fax: +31(0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01