[Product-Developers] Re: unit test on Plone 4.0b1

leejason m at leejason.com
Sat Mar 20 13:02:35 UTC 2010

BTW, I just tried the following in buildout.cfg:

[test]
recipe = zc.recipe.testrunner
eggs =
    Products.PressRoom

and found errors as below. It seems to me the root cause might be the same
as how to have "all the dependencies pulled in properly." Can anybody shed
some light? Thanks in advance.

Test-module import failures:

Module: Products.PressRoom.tests.testFolderUpgrade

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"d:\server\plone4a3\eggs\products.pressroom-3.3-py2.6.egg\Products\PressRoom\__init__.py",
line 1, in <module>
    from Products.CMFCore import utils, DirectoryView
ImportError: No module named CMFCore

Module: Products.PressRoom.tests.testInterfaces

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"d:\server\plone4a3\eggs\products.pressroom-3.3-py2.6.egg\Products\PressRoom\__init__.py",
line 1, in <module>
    from Products.CMFCore import utils, DirectoryView
ImportError: No module named CMFCore

Regards,
leejason