[Product-Developers] Support for dynamic LDAP groups

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Tue Mar 16 08:48:20 UTC 2010

Mike Revoir ha scritto:
> Does anyone know of anything that allows dynamic LDAP groups
> (groupOfUrls vs groupOfUniqueNames) to be used with LDAPUserFolder?

No.

> I don't believe this is supported, but I have a customer that may be
> willing to funding this effort if it does not currently exist.

Another thing to add could be TLS support. python-ldap support it, just
adding this:

ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE, "/etc/ssl/certs/ca.pem")
ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_CERTFILE, "/etc/ssl/certs/plone-server.pem")
ldap.set_option(ldap.OPT_X_TLS_KEYFILE, "/etc/ssl/private/plone-server.key")

this variables could be passed by plone to the library, using some
control panel.

to Products/LDAPUserFolder/LDAPDelegate.py