[CLOSED] Re: [Product-Developers] Re: Howto create a page template for a folderish archetype content type?

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Sat Mar 13 19:13:18 UTC 2010

Andreas Jung ha scritto:

> Mirto Silvio Busico wrote:

>> *which error*
>>
>> -aj Well, Plone is installed at /usr/local/plone334/ I copied
>> /usr/local/plone334/buildout-cache/eggs/Plone-3.3.4-py2.4.egg/Products/CMFPlone/skins/plone_content/folder_tabular_view.pt
>>

> into
>
>> /usr/local/plone334/zeocluster/src/Products.gas3/Products/gas3/browser/templates/g3_coll_view.pt
>>

> When I go to
>
>> http://plone.msb.net:6080/gas3/progetti/ga3/g3_coll_view that
>> calls my view I receive the error: "NameError: name 'test' is not
>> defined"
>>

> test() is not available in browser views. You need to rewrite the
> related code.

Don't understand. Is "test()" a particular plone.app method? Any
documentation about?
> Move the test to browser view class belong to your template.

If I knew how to rewrite this conde, I didn't ask to the list.
> And stay in public.

Hey man! You set the "reply to" field to "lists at zopyx.com". I did only a
"reply to all".
> And provide details in case of problems...whining does not help.

More details than a complete traceback and complete source?
No whining. I only tried to be gentle and to not start a flame war. If
you prefer a rude behaviour you have only to ask for it.
> Asking for private support is not appropriate.

Never  asked for this! As I said I have done a "reply to all". Mybe
"lists at zopyx.com" is your private address?
To remain public, in this message I had to add manually the
product-developers at lists.plone.org address!

I feel myself unconfortable with this thread. So I stop it here

Thanks to all who contributed to the thread
    Mirto